Canyon View is a community of respectful and responsible learners who succeed in a diverse and changing world.
- Every student is entitled to a safe and orderly learning environment.
- Each child deserves to be treated with respect.
- All students can learn and succeed, including the mastery of challenging concepts and processes.
- A challenging, safe-to-risk environment promotes successful learning and performance.
- Each teacher is responsible for meeting the needs of all students in the classroom.
- Thinking, values education and life-long learning skills are equally as important as content-based instruction.
- Students need many and varied opportunities to apply their learning in authentic contexts to successfully internalize and generalize their learning.